- Atomy was founded in Korea in 2009 modestly with just a few products. Now it is second largest networking company in Korea just behind Amway and its growth rate was 30 to 40%. Most of products are health and beauty related and more products are added every year. Its headquarter is in Korea and has subsidiaries in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Canada and USA and plans to open subsidiaries in Malaysia and Cambodia in 2016 and the Philippines and Mexico in 2017.
- Despite the fast growth, the basic principles of Atomy has not changed: offering the best products at lowest possible price. You will be amazed at the price and the quality. Please check the product section to get the details of the products and the price. If you like the products and the price, you may want to join Atomy as a member.
- The Atomyshopping mall, www.atomy-usa.com, is open to members only. Good news is that it does not cost you a penny to be a member. However, you cannot just go to www.atomy-usa.com and sign to be a member. You need someone to refer you to Atomy to be a member, and that’s why I have made this site.
. It does not cost you to be a member. In order to maintain a membership, you are required to purchase at least one Atomy product during 12 months regardless of its price (the cheapest one is hand soap at $3.50) and you may cancel the membership anytime.
- In order to be a member, please go to JOIN section, and fill out the form. Once the application is completed, you will get an email with your ID and the password. With your ID and the password, you may purchase Atomy products at www.atomy-usa.com. On the website, you can purchase certain products in bulk to get even lower price. Besides getting high quality products at low price, you will get a chance to earn some commission as a member.
In sum, here are the reasons why it’s a good idea to sign up to be an Atomy member.
- No registration fee
- No monthly or annual fee
- No website usage fee
- No need to purchase products to register
- No need to purchase products every month
- No automatic reorder
- No auto-ship
- No minimum order
- A member ID is that is valid across the world
Sun Bio Tech
Atomy’s products initially came from a collaboration of two companies: The Korean Atomic Energy Institute (KAERI) and Korea Kolmar. Together they teamed up to launch an institutional venture company named Sun Bio Tech.
In 2006, Sun Bio Tech became the first institutional venture company to be approved by Korea’s Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology.
Korea Kolmar Co., Ltd is an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and ODM (original design manufacturer) company that manufactures cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. It was established in May, 1990 and is one of nine worldwide Kolmar companies whose technologies and know-how have been developing for over 100 years.
The Korean Atomic Energy Institute (KAERI) develops nuclear fusion and radiation fusion technology and is responsible for the research and development of Sun Bio Tech. It was founded on February 3, 1959 as Korea’s first comprehensive science and technology research institute in order to improve the quality of life of the general public. Over the past 50 years, KAERI has become the driving force behind Korea’s national economic growth and continues to promote strong economic growth by using nuclear power as a major energy source. KAERI is also strengthening Korea’s industrial competitiveness through the transfer of advanced science and technology.